Pork Rind Spring Rolls - Southern Recipe Small Batch
1 cup Southern Recipe Small Batch Pork Rinds Korean BBQ, crushed
1 cup pulled pork
1 pack spring roll sheets
1/2 head of green cabbage, shredded
1 onion, chopped
1 large carrot, finely shredded
4 Tbsp. soy sauce
Vegetable oil for sautéing veggies
1 tsp. minced garlic
1/2 cup water
1. Prep the carrots, onions, cabbage and garlic.
2. In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium heat.
3. Cook onions for about 3 minutes or until they begin to become translucent.
4. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
5. Add carrots and cook about 3 to 4 minutes or until they become tender.
6. Add soy sauce.
7. Add cabbage and water. Stir well and allow cabbage to welt slowly.
8. Add precooked pulled pork, mix well and cook until pork is heated throughly.
9. Once cooked, set aside in a bowl to cool down for about10 minutes.
10. Use a cutting board or hard surface to assemble the spring rolls.
11. Working with one sheet at time, place the sheet as a triangle in front of you. Wet the top two edges with egg wash (left and right).
12. Sprinkle crushed Southern Recipe Small Batch pork rinds in the middle of each spring roll sheet.
13. Add about 2 tablespoons of mixture in the bottom middle of the triangle. Spread the mixture in a single line across.
14. Fold up and over the bottom part of the triangle. Fold the sides in twice. Continue to fold over until it's a roll.
15. Coat with vegetable oil.
16. Add to air fryer and cook at 325ºF for10 minutes - turning over after 5 minutes. Cook until golden.
17. Serve with your preferred dip.