Watermelon Slushy Martini - Buckeye Vodka
1 cup Buckeye Vodka
1/3 cup Sugar
1/3 cup Water
2/3 of a Mini watermelon
2 tablespoons Fresh lime juice
Fresh mint to garnish (optional)
1. In a small saucepan on low heat, stir the sugar and water together until the sugar is fully melted. Set aside.
2. Cut the watermelon flesh into small chunks, and add to a food processor. Process the watermelon until smooth.
3. Pour the watermelon mixture into a large bowl using a sieve to strain out the chunks.
4. Throw the watermelon pulp away. Stir the sugar water mixture and watermelon juice together, and pour into a casserole dish or baking pan.
5. Place the dish in the freezer for 3-4 hours. Break up with a fork and stir well. Freeze overnight.
6. Use a fork to break up the frozen watermelon mixture and transfer to food processor.
7. Pour in the vodka and lime juice. Pulse until smooth.
8. Pour watermelon slushy into a cocktail or margarita glass. Enjoy!